Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-17-2015, 09:27 AM)djs7685 Wrote: If Green, MLJ, and Andy played like they did in 2013 every single year, except A.J. drops 2 less balls, Andy throws 2 less INTs, and Marvin gets a few more of Sanu's snaps....I'd bet money that we would be looked at as one of the best offenses in the league by most. That's not even to mention Hill > BJGE and our o-line seems to be run blocking at a higher level nowadays.

After the heat Dalton took on this board (well not this board I guess) after his 2013 season I doubt if he played like that every single year folks would be happy. Heck they deemed him a bum and one of the worse qb's in the league after his 2013 season. Wanted us to draft his replacement. Even though he broke all kinds of franchise records and such. You remember the arguments. Nobody was applauding his season. 2 less interceptions wouldn't change that as he threw 4 in the last game against Baltimore, 2 of which wasn't even on him. Interesting retake on Daltons 2013 season. But I disagree. We remember the offseason war.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - jj22 - 07-17-2015, 02:44 PM