Poll: Do you think the NFL will always be the most popular sports league in America>
This poll is closed.
yes
42.86%
3 42.86%
no
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think the NFL could lose its status as most popular league in America?
(07-16-2015, 09:05 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Not if we are saying basically the same thing. But I guess sarcasm is not one of your strong suits.

We aren't saying the same thing though, that's the point going over your head.

I find it hilarious that you think sarcasm isn't MY strong suit whenever you're the one that completely missed the sarcasm in my post.

I was making fun of what you said by using "two hand tag" in my statements. You're claiming people will be less interested in the product because of rule changes when I'm arguing the exact opposite. Do you know what the word "literally" means??? Obviously not. I said that unless it LITERALLY turns into two hand tag, people will still watch regardless of the rule changes that you're talking about. Literally, as in turns into the game children play on the playground, which is obviously not going to literally happen. Literally.

I'm baffled that I had to explain that without you understanding that I was poking fun at you for thinking the rule changes are going to affect the viewership outside of a small select group of meatheads that have no regard for player safety.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think the NFL could lose its status as most popular league in America? - djs7685 - 07-17-2015, 10:44 AM