Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you might be surprised who tops this list
(05-13-2015, 06:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Your team cheats..

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

I found this site on Sunday and dismissed it as an angry Pat's fan as it stated that anything that meets the NFL's "more probable than not" standard with multiple sources counts. It then went on to credit the Bengals as cheating because the NFL sent out a letter several years ago to all 32 teams to remind them that talking to players before FA is tampering and illegal. So, in this guy's eyes, the entire class are cheaters because the teacher reminded them all that looking at someone elses paper is wrong, rather than calling out the particular culprit.

It also marked us as cheaters because Whitworth got fined for fighting. Not ever close to cheating. Unsportsmanlike? Sure. Cheating? No. (I'm not sure if it was the self-defense fight after getting eye gouged against Jacksonville or the late hit fight(Texans?). Since every NFL training camp has at least one fight, every NFL team must be cheating themselves???

Side note: this post was an edit re-write. My orginal post, for whatever reason, was just the quote and then a large blank box.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: you might be surprised who tops this list - jfkbengals - 05-13-2015, 06:37 PM