Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you could add any former Bengal whose career was ruined by injury...
1. Greg Cook - I believe if Cook was never injured, the Bengals would have had multiple Super Bowl wins in the 70's which would have sent the Bengals and Paul Brown in a different direction in the 80's.

2. Ki'Jana Carter - I believe if Carter was never injured, the Bengals would have been a much different team in the 90's and Mike Brown would have gone in a different direction bringing multiple Super Bowls again.

3. Carson Palmer - I believe if Palmer was never injured in that playoff game, they Bengals would have won the Super Bowl that year and things would have been different once again with multiple Super Bowl wins.

What am I saying? 

I'm saying that if the Bengals weren't jinxed, us fans would be enjoying multiple Super Bowl wins by now, at least six with who knows how many Super Bowl appearances, how many AFC Championships, how many playoff wins, Division Titles, Hall of Famers, Pro Bowls. It just really sucks know that the Bengals are jinxed...snakebit. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could add any former Bengal whose career was ruined by injury... - Nebuchadnezzar - 03-23-2017, 04:40 PM