Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that?
I've alluded to these being reasons the Bengals may draft OJH in another thread..he'd be my pick before even concidering one of the top WRs. If the pass rusher they want isn't there, I'd much prefer OJH than any of these projected first-round recievers. He has all the traits you want in a TE..good hands, good speed, strong, willing blocker...which one of those WR can do all that? A playmaker that can also help your Oline..one we all know needs all the help it can get at this point.

Look..I like Eifert...I think he's a hell of a talent but he just can't stay on the field. No way am I offering a contract with those big numbers to a guy who's lucky to play 12 games a year! Sure...OJH isn't a "tried-and-true" NFL player at this point..but he'd be one hell of a playmaker at a position that provides a safety blanket for many facets of our offense AND an insurance policy if and when Eifert gets hurt or leaves in FA.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that? - The D.O.Z. - 03-29-2017, 04:03 PM