Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that?
(03-30-2017, 04:02 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I have my fears about Barnett because he's not considered in the top tier of DEs with Garrett and Thomas. He's in tier 2, so we have to figure out if he's worth the #9 pick or if we should move down for him. I won't necessarily be upset with Barnett, but I'd rather take an offensive weapon than reach for lower ranked defensive prospect.

As for Fournette. I'm so torn on him. I agree that he could be a game changing RB, but our OL is what me makes hesitant to take a RB at #9. I just keep hearing the 2008 radio calls all over again in my head.

"Ced Benson gets the back and makes a defender miss in the backfield. He dodges another defender. Finally, a 3rd defender takes him down after Benson gets back to the line of scrimmage."

I feel like his rookie season would be a struggle.

Nothing will ever be worse than 08 with Chris Perry running behind that garbage OL, and Fitzpatrick starting at QB
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 years $46 mil for TE Travis Kelce 1yr ago. Do Bengals pay Tyler Eifert that? - eoxyod - 03-30-2017, 05:14 PM