Poll: Will Burfict ever be the same again?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Burfict ever be the same again?
(07-21-2015, 01:43 PM)Utts Wrote: Fred, the title of this thread is "Will Burfict ever be the same again?", not "Will Burfict ever return from injury?". Furthermore, in my original post I mention he has two hurdles to clear, his injuries and his idiotic behavior. In your rush to post a "clever" smackdown you missed this. You might want to slow your roll, and aim for fewer posts with a higher degree of accuracy. Volume isn't everything Mr. 1500+ and counting.

His health and penchant for idiotic behavior are legitimate threats to his career. If you think he'll overcome them then great. I'm not saying he won't, but I don't like his chances based on where he left off prior to the injury.

If youre referring to idiotic behavior, as his aggressive play. Then im sure if you put most players under a microscope like Burfict has on him, you'll find a lot more idiotic behavior around the league. Last time I checked his idiotic behavior landed him a nice 4 year extension.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Burfict ever be the same again? - yellowxdiscipline - 07-21-2015, 02:17 PM