Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards and Saints interested in Gresham
(07-20-2015, 02:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: His average is 544.4 over 5 years, but I'll admit his 740-or so season in 2012 is a bit of an outlier.  Gresh hain't no god among TEs, but I still think we're getting a little too hung up on the fun of seeing 0's on a new guys resume and dreaming up bigger numbers where you look at Gresham and have an idea of what you're going to get (and that's no fun).

I'm not really thrilled about Kroft and Uzomah. I'm just going into the season with an open mind and viewing them like I would any 3rd and 5th round picks. Honestly, I rarely see so little hype around our draft picks. Usually people are pumping them up this time of year. I haven't seen that with Kroft and Uzomah. I think too many people are mad about Gresh or maybe they're reminded of Chase Coffman (another 3rd rounder) flopping. But that's just speculating.

I am pretty excited about Eifert. He's produced 482 yards in 16 games as a part-timer. I don't think he's going to be Gronk 2.0 or anything, but I do think he'll be a solid starter. Maybe a slight upgrade from Gresh.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cards and Saints interested in Gresham - Shake n Blake - 07-20-2015, 02:25 PM