Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
It would be nice to see Finnegan do good tonight and Garrett do good Wednesday. A lot of MLB pitchers right now either have a bad first outing or a good first outing. It would be nice to see Finnegan and Garrett show it was no fluke. Not that I'm not rooting for our other pitchers. I want Davis to have a good start against Pirates also. Of course you can't win them all and in the first week great players in baseball had a bad week, anybody can have a bad game or week. IF Finnegan and Garrett are as dominate against Pirates, that means we could get after the Cubs this year also. We had hitting and just needed pitching. Already Finnegan is one of the most added players in Fantasy Baseball. I look for people to jump on the Garrett bandwagon with another strong outing. ........Plus, being a Bengals Fan....BEAT PITTSBURG !!!!! ....The Pirates Fans have became like the Steelers Fans. That Play-Off Game against Reds chanting Cueto all game. Too bad the game wasn't in Cincy. The heck with The Jolly Rodger and The Steelers....BEAT PITTSBURG !!!!
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 04-10-2017, 05:40 PM