Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
Anyone remember when Williams took over for Walt a lot of people thought it would be more of the same old Waltball? Apparently Williams knows a thing or two about a thing or two. As it stands now the starting pitchers aren't throwing much more than the bullpen guys which leads me to wonder if it even makes sense to have dedicated starters. If everyone is going to toss 2-3 innings 3-4 times a week who needs starters to go out every 5 days and go 3 innings ?
Who knows..maybe everything we ever thought about baseball all these years was wrong.  Someone has to start in the game, but there's nothing that says they have to pitch a certain number of innings and only do it every 5th day. 
Living in SC I haven't seen the Reds on TV for 3 years now.. I'm thinking that I might just have to pony up the cash to watch mlb.tv .. Heck,  they don't play Atlanta till June and I don't have the kind of memory to remember to tune in then. I'll need one of you to come knock on my door to tell me they're on tv in June..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - grampahol - 04-12-2017, 12:34 PM