Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
The good news is Reds came back and won't get swept and can even split the series Sunday avoiding their first series loss. Sorry to hear about Finnegan Well, I know you can't go early to your bullpen 162 games in a season, but this was only game 12. For now it looks like the bullpen is going to have to keep this train on the track. Maybe this will flip flop in season to where Price is crying his bullpen not getting enough innings. It's a long season.

This probably means Arroyo is much more needed no matter what as Reds must find somebody to start Thursday against Baltimore and Tuesday the 25th against Brewers this month since what I just read on lat strains is more and more pitchers are having these and some can take a long time to get over, sometimes a year or two. I hope that is not the case with Finnegan, but it sure sounds like they better make a Louisville move to add somebody. Somebody will have to pitch the 20th and 25th. With Bailey, Desclafani and now Finnegan injured, they may not have the luxury of waiting until May 15th to bring up Sal Romano. Their best pitcher this Spring is in Louisville only because he has more options. Time to use one of his options.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 04-15-2017, 07:13 PM