Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
Reds made a comeback win. Split series.....April ends 3-4-1 in series play....You can recover from that. Only a couple games under.500. You can recover from that. TODAYS WIN I THINK IS HUGE to finish April not all that bad...

Now on to May....Hopefully Reds can regroup and have a good month. It would be nice to have a team to root for in May and going into June. Get after Pittsburg to start May...As Always, BEAT PITTSBURG.

My MVP for April is Washington Nationals Ryan Zimmerman batting .420 with 37 hits in April and 11 home runs. Those are Ted Williams type numbers. Considering Daniel Murphy also hitting for Washington and they have pitching, watch out for this team.....As for Reds April MVP I have a tie of Cozart and Suarez, Cozart batted above .400 most of month and ended .352 and add in his great glove at shortstop....Suarez batted .329 but hit more homers, more RBI's and scored more runs and also played great defense at third base. So the Reds star of April was the left side of the infield, Cozart and Suarez.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 04-30-2017, 07:18 PM