Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
Colorado in first place and could be better right now than Cubs or Brewers who clobbered the Reds....Rockies have hitting, Rockies have pitching. Rockies stating pitchers Saturday and Sunday are good Fantasy Baseball choice because putting up good numbers this season. Colorado has guys that flat out hit. .........Reds would have to have some batters in slumps start hitting such as Duvall, Suarez, Votto, ...maybe even Mesoraco....but, who in the heck can step up as a starter ???

I think Garrett will be fine. He was back on his game when they decided to not pitch him two weeks. No injury, Just decided to not pitch him. My first thought was that part of the gamble on this is he might be ice cold after not pitching 2 weeks. He was ice cold. I think a few starts and rookie Garrett should warm back up and get back into pitching in majors, I hope....The rest of the staff looks like a MASH unit with all these injuries. They amaze me not giving Sal Romano a chance to come up here and start some games. He dominated in March in Spring Games. I don't see what the Reds have to lose giving him a shot. I thought he earned a spot in March. This team could very much use Garrett AND Romano because some of these Reds starters are real sad sacks.

A week ago I would have said Price Manager Of The Year so far.....I still don't blame him for all these injuries or ownership trading off Chapman, Phillips, Bruce, Leake, Frasier... Ownership that talks of trading Hamilton and Cozart, which makes no sense to me. ....I thought Price was working miracles this year having the Reds in first place a week ago....The road trip Frisco and Chi-Town was a set back....Maybe the Reds can get lucky. The Rockies are pretty good though. Reds could get lucky. Duvall, Votto, Suarez, Mesoraco need to raise those batting averages. Looks like the young players to replace Phillips and Cozart are struggling. Might want to get Scooter Gennett in at second more. After this is 4 games with Cleveland Indians who almost won World Series. Count on them being 4 tough games. THE SCHEDULE HAS BECAME MIGHTY HARD ON THE REDS OF LATE...I don't think it's Price, I just don't think we are as good as Cubs and Indians and teams we are playing right now....When do we play the Padres or The Marlins. I think we can beat them.

I'll be rooting for Reds over Indians this week, but after that if Reds fade, I may end up following Indians a lot. I'd like to see them get back to World Series since they haven't won since 1940's. They are pitching loaded and showed they could even hit Cubs pitching. I wouldn't mind following Indians more if Reds fade. I'm hoping Reds can get back to winning.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 05-20-2017, 02:35 PM