Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
Since game postponed way down the road, I'm calling it a 3 game series with Reds winning....and making Reds 3-3-1 in May in series play. 6-7-2 on the season.....and whoever wins that one game later, that counts as a one game series to me. .....Fans do have a Cincy vs Cleveland game July 24th in Cleveland to look forward to. Who knows what these teams will be playing like, who will be healthy, injured, hot, cold, traded.

and Reds beat Philly tonight to start series.

ADD ON : Reds just won a series in Philly for first time since 2006. ....Reds are 4-3-1 in series play in May and 7-7-2 in series play on season. ....I call that pretty good on Memorial Day considering my very low expectations before season.....Price would have to be considered for Manager of the Year at this point. With all the pitchers injured and players owners dumped for minor league players, and Manager has them around .500 ball and in the thick of things after one third of the season. Yes, he is working the heck out of the bullpen more than any manager in baseball, but since our starters give us the fewest innings in baseball, Price has no choice but to go to the pen early and often.

I'll mention on YouTube John Wayne - God Bless America with Greg Morris, Roscoe Lee Browne, Leslie Uggams, Ross Martin, Dick Smothers, Dan Rowan, Dick Martin, David Nelson, Ricky Nelson, Phyllis Diller, Dennis Weaver, Lorne Greene, Dan Blocker, Michael Landon, Roy Clark, Glen Campbell, Johnny Cash, Ann Margaret, Dean Martin, Jack Benny, Red Skelton, Lucille Ball, Bing Crosby, Bob Hope and John Wayne singing GOD BLESS AMERICA....not a bad 7th Inning stretch, and I highly recommend going to YouTube and watching them sing song....YouTube.....John Wayne- God Bless America. ....since you are on computer, watch this at least once, and Memorial Day a good time. .....GOD BLESS AMERICA......TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME....PLAY BALL, GO REDS. ....To our soldiers and veterans, rooting for you to round third and head home safe.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 05-26-2017, 11:11 PM