Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
(05-30-2017, 11:09 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm so glad The Reds do NOT play in the American League East.  They would never win a game. I've been noticing that even in play-off seasons foe Reds, they get clobbered by the AL East...So Reds have been thumped by Baltimore Orioles, New York Yankees and Toronto Blue Jays.  The good news is those teams off the schedule.  The Bad news is Tampa Bay Rays in June and Boston Red Sox in September.

So Reds go 4-4-1 in May and 7-8-2 on Season in series play....and considering all injuries and trades and low preseason hopes, Reds playing around .500 ball isn't bad.  They get first day off since May-15th on Thursday.  Atlanta Braves roll into Cincy this weekend and Reds have a better chance against them. Best thing for Reds is to get on the plane and get out of Toronto quick and fast after Wednesdays game.  

Once again, so glad Cincinnati doesn't play in AL East, they would get beat to death each and every season.

I was hoping the 17-2 was just a bad game, but then I watched the next game as well, and you can tell they are a more solid ball club.  I will be the first to say I don't know much about baseball, but I enjoy the games.  I am hoping today they can win.  Take one game in Toronto will be good enough after seeing how good Toronto is at the moment.  I hope we can keep pace within the division and our pitching gets better down the stretch!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - Marlon23 - 05-31-2017, 09:07 AM