Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
SWEEP !!!!!.......After a bad series loss to Braves, at least they came back with SWEEP of Cardinals......A lot of good things happened in this series. Fans will like the batting. I may point out Feldman now 5 wins on the season and he cut his era down to 4.09....So if he can get to 6 wins and get era down to 3 runs a game number, that is ace of a teams staff numbers.

The BAD NEWS : Reds leave for West Coast. Weekend at L.A. Dodgers who are very much a World Series possible team. Then to San Diego.

I'm hoping Garrett gets back in the groove he was in before Reds decided to shut him down for two weeks when he was healthy. When he came back he he was quickly on DL. So of course his last game he was rusty. I'm hoping he gets back on pace and Reds haven't messed the kid up too much. He is a good young pitcher that the Reds need if they intend to win 81 games or more this season. .....Feldman getting win 6 and lowering era to 3 runs something would be huge Tuesday in San Diego. Look for Feldman to be Top Fantasy League pick up before his next game. 5 wins and 4.09 era, many will want him on team next Tuesday.

1-1 in June and 8-9-2 in series play on the season....1 game under .500 as they head to the dreaded West Coast where Reds have struggled for decades. We catch a break with pitcher Wood injured and hopefully we miss Kershaw. It would be nice if we don't face him. I like our chances more against Padres. If we can leave West Coast still around .500, I'll be happy.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 06-08-2017, 04:13 PM