Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
Bad News for Reds....Good News for my Fantasy Teams.....Wood is off DL to pitch for Dodgers against Reds today.....The Reds can only hope he is rusty or struggles his first game back.

Bad News to hear Garrett hit on hand and had to leave early in game. Good news it isn't broken. This does not help him getting his innings in and getting back in good grove he was in before Reds decided to shut him down 2 weeks to try to get an extra year of non free agency in years to come. Garrett may pitch Wednesday depending on the hand. If he pitches I hope fans aren't all over him if he struggles. The kid was shut down 2 weeks, then on DL, and now hand almost broken by hit ball and it's only been about 2 months. This kid shows more promise than all the other young Reds pitchers, and it would be good to see him get his innings in and get back on his game as he was in April. ...If his hand hurts Wednesday, Don't Pitch Him. ...We need this kid back healthy and getting his innings in. No more trips to minors to try to get an extra year of non free agency. I can see sending a player to minors if he just isn't ready for majors, but not all this contract option BS. Teams should field their best possible team.

ADD ON : OUCH....REDS SWEPT IN LA......REDS 1-2 in June and 8-10-2 on Season in Series Play.....Hopefully better luck in San Diego. The Padres are NOT the Dodgers. Padres can be beat.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 06-10-2017, 09:30 AM