Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
OUCH.....Reds got swept on West Coast....I know Reds have trouble most years on West Coast.....losing all 6 games is pretty bad, especially swept by Padres. Not many teams get swept by the Padres.

The Reds do come home but they face the very tough LA DODGERS who just swept them. They will probably have to face Wood, Ryu, Kershaw.....AT LEAST IT IS PETE ROSE STATUE WEEKEND....I'm sure Pete and Big Red Machine players will be at GABP this Weekend....On radio in 1980's, Bob Trump asked comedian Dr Erwin Corey about if there will ever be a Pete Rose Statue, and the comic said he thought Mr Rose should be allowed to have an erection. ....So now here we are in 2017, and I think they do this Saturday. If Ryu pitches for Dodgers, Reds have a better chance to win than against Kershaw scheduled Sunday. ......The statue of the head first slide also brings back the old joke when the lady in Florida was saying she had Pete's baby, and some said not possible because Pete only goes in head first....So Reds lose 6 on the Coast, by all means, roll out the Pete Rose Statue. I for one am glad Pete finally allowed in Reds HOF, number retired, Pete statue....Pete in his early days wished he could end up with a statue as St Louis had for Stan Musial. IT HAPPENS THIS WEEKEND. .....Good for Pete, Good for Reds, and most important Good for Cincinnati Fans who needed this closure to the whole Pete thing. I will not comment on Cooperstown, but States Rights and all, Cincinnati Ohio Fans need this. Pete was indeed The Cincinnati Kid.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 06-14-2017, 09:09 PM