Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
Reds TV announcers tonight saying Reds bullpen is great and Nationals bullpen is bad so Reds should have won, but they lost.....I don't know what Reds announcers are talking about. I don't see Reds bullpen as being all that great. National are in First Place so their bullpen must be better than Reds announcers think....I can tell Reds announcers that it could very well be Dodgers and Nationals in NL Championship unless Rockies get in there. Dodgers and Nationals have so much pitching. Nationals though have Zimmerman, Harper, Murphy and just a ton of hitting. ....So since Dodgers took 6 games from Reds, The Reds announcers better get a grip that Washington might be even better than the Dodgers. ...I'm not one bit surprised Washington came back and won the game with Harper getting the hit and Zimmerman on deck if he didn't. .....Oh, I'm not ruling out the Cubs pitchers getting it together and Cubs hitters in last 3 months of the year. The NL Central is up for grabs to whoever gets hot. World Champ Cubs and Manager Madden may turn it on last 3 months. Still, for pitching so far in 2017, I like Dodgers and Nationals but Nationals also have great hitting. 2017 Nationals could be one of better teams ever in MLB because look at that pitching and hitting. This may be their year. I'm not surprised they beat Reds tonight.

OH NO...I just looked ahead at Reds schedule....After Nationals it is Brewers, Cubs, Rockies, Diamondbacks, Nationals, Diamondbacks, Marlins, Yankees, Marlins and then August. I think most of these teams will have me very, very, very glad it is then time for August and Preseason Football.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 06-24-2017, 02:14 AM