Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback
The Reds had a losing record finishing in 4th place in 2014. The Reds finished in LAST PLACE in 2015 and 2016 coming close to losing 100 games each year. The 2017 Reds are in LAST PLACE and could come close to losing 100 games. So 4 LOUSY seasons in a row....YES, THE REDS ARE STRUGGLING RIGHT NOW...and have been for 4 years.

Is there any reason to think the Reds won't finish in LAST PLACE in 2018 ???......Stick a fork in 2017, The Reds Are Done....The Fat Lady can go ahead and sing, if she hasn't already....I have no idea who Reds will put on the field in 2018 to make this any better. 2 Key Dates Now, The Trade Deadline this month and September when MLB rosters expand and Reds can start Spring Training for 2018 by looking at many players all September, while I watch Bengals. This team is so awful, I would play September like March Spring Training using as many players as possible in each game and get an idea of just what in the heck this team can put on the field to some year get out of LAST PLACE.

I like The Owner...but The GM has to be in question now and maybe it's not Price fault but the team was in Play-Offs before he took over and he has managed them into LAST PLACE every year. Most managers are FIRED way before this point. I'll be honest, Finishing LAST every year, they have nothing to lose by changing managers. A New Manager and let him bring in his own coaches. Nothing here is working. I gave Price credit for the Reds being not as horrible the first couple months, but 3 LAST PLACE finishes in a row should hand him his cardboard box to clear out his desk. The owner should fire his GM people also. It just isn't jiving. Nothing is going right. ...and if the Owner has reached the point he can't afford to be a MLB Owner, for the good of the Reds he needs to sell out to people with that do have the money. That would be sad though, because Castallini bright back Reds Hall Of Fame and took a very generic looking Cincinnati Park and turned GABP into a very nice ballpark. I like Castallini far more than other Reds owners of Marge and Lindner. ...3 Straight LAST PLACE finishes should bring new GM's and new Managers and new coaches. This is business and it's time to start firing people.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Reds Season Day by Day Fan Feedback - kevin - 07-19-2017, 09:11 AM