Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Band I don't like that other people do
(04-10-2017, 02:31 PM)McC Wrote: Foreigner--Want me dead?  Lock me in a room with a loaded pistol and "Cold As Ice" on a loop.

Journey--Foreigner makes me wanna kill myself.  Journey makes me wanna kill somebody else.

Rush--Where the hell is the beat?

The Who--I seem to be the only person I know who doesn't like them but it is what it is.  Four guys trying to out loud each other.

Who are yours?

I'll agree with you on three of those four - the first three. As with many bands (and I know I am not going to convert you, lol) the songs that got the most radio play for the Who were not their best songs. If you listen to the whole Quadrophenia album or the whole Tommy album you might find something to appreciate.

So, I would take the Who off your list and slot Van Halen in their place.

I agree with Jeff Lebowski also - I hate the freakin' Eagles.

As I get older though, I tolerate both VH and the Eagles better than when I was younger.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Band I don't like that other people do - xxlt - 04-11-2017, 12:07 PM