Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Band I don't like that other people do
(04-13-2017, 01:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The Offspring cause me physical pain, I am not joking about this.  Two of the guys went to my high school, they practiced down the street from one of my best friend's house.  They sucked back then.

Bush makes me want to asphyxiate on my own vomit.

Agreed with xxlt, I loathe The Eagles.

Grateful Dead, Umphreys McGee, pretty much any jam band.

I think U2 is the most overrated piece of shit band that has ever existed.  

Smashing Pumpkins, because I cannot abide Billy Corgan's voice; it's either whiny or breathy and both suck.  The band is technically very good and inventive though

Rush, Getty Lee's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  I am at a complete loss as to how anyone listens to it.  I do understand that people feel the same way about Layne Staley and one of my all time favorite bands, Alice in Chains.  But those people are insane.

Lastly, joke bands that maybe some people still like that are some of the most putrid crap published in human history, Limp Bizkit and Crazy Town.  Not sure anyone would admit to liking either band at this point though.

Oh man....the Offspring.  That shit came out during my college days, and was literally everywhere you turned.  Some dudes in my dorm wore that shit out.  I absolutely cannot stand that band, in fact, I had blocked them from the archives of my memory until now.  Thanks.....Stooler fan. LMAO

I wish someone would smash them......

Sick .....and I have never even heard of Crazy Town.

Pop country music is the absolute worst thing out there...."that tractor rap shit ain't country".

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Band I don't like that other people do - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-13-2017, 09:58 AM