Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Band I don't like that other people do
(04-15-2017, 07:29 AM)Wyche Wrote: I do love me some Cornell and early Soundgarden.  Badmotorfinger is one of my favorite albums.  I dig Audioslave as well....but Rage is just so powerful man....I have every one of their albums.  That first album was an instant classic.....jam out from track 1 to the end.  I'm also somewhat a fan of music with a message.....and they are very political.  So.....obviously....it's Rage.  Also...Tom Morello was doing some rather inventive stuff on the axe to come up with an innovative sound.  They just come out and kick you right in the junk LOL 

Can't believe you don't like the Guns man.....Appetite for Destruction is one of the best hard rock albums of all time.  Shame on you.....this aggression will not stand man..... LMAO  

I'm a big Soundgarden fan.  They were my first arena show.  Saw them at Hara Arena in 94, the same month that Superunknown came out.  I'll never forget them opening with Jesus Christ Pose.  It was nuts.  Seen them twice since.  Also seen Rage twice, once in 96 with Wu-Tang in Indy and once in 2008.  The 08 show was really intense and it was probably the least safe crowd I've ever been in for a show.  They were taking people out in ambulances after they initial push toward the stage when they came out.  People were knocking down the perimeter chain-link fence and coming in off the street.  Really poor security for such a large show.  They band killed it.  They played Freedom for the encore.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Band I don't like that other people do - samhain - 04-16-2017, 12:46 AM