Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Article Highlights Why We Need AJ Green
Great article. Not only expanding upon what most of us already knew about AJ Green, but giving a snapshot of insight into the Bengals Strength and Conditioning program.

I will add, that while most of us already knew that AJ Green was not only a gifted athlete, but also a humble individual and true professional, you can tell from the article that he "gets it". Meaning that in a day and age where so many of the elite players allow their personalities to become that of "divas", he is anything but. He keeps his nose to the grind, understands that his body and skill set are his paycheck. Although his teams never won the National Championship, when he played for UGA, they were still always in contention. He is a winner, and now it is his place to be a leader in the locker room.

Also glad to get the insight into the Bengals Strength and Conditioning. Good to know that Chip Morton is keeping the Bengals up with the times, in that department.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Article Highlights Why We Need AJ Green - SunsetBengal - 04-16-2017, 09:13 PM