Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Comparing Front Office Sizes in the AFC North
(04-25-2017, 10:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Nope, you are wrong.  We also had the smallest front office when we were going to Super Bowls. 

OK, I'll bite.  You just happen to know how many scouts and front office personnel teams had in 1981?  Because I randomly chose the Dolphins and cannot find any information.  I can find who the actual coaches were, but nothing about the scouting department.

For argument's sake, let's assume you are correct though.  You don't think the team being led by an all time great NFL mind, and having people like Bill Walsh on the staff might have made up for the lack of scouting?  Since Mike Brown took over the team has not been led by an all time great mind, does not have coaches destined for the Hall of Fame, and has an extremely small scouting department.  My guess is that all three, and some bad luck, have combined for the futility.  Having such a small scouting department cannot help though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparing Front Office Sizes in the AFC North - OrlandoBengal - 04-25-2017, 12:03 PM