Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Comparing Front Office Sizes in the AFC North
(09-20-2017, 01:30 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: The Brown family does damn near everything wrong. I don't see how that's really a discussion. We have the worst ***** GM in professional sports (Mike Brown) and the smallest scouting department in the NFL. Our owner is way too loyal to coaches (Alexander). Having the smallest scouting department in the NFL is a joke, like so much else with this franchise. Everyone loves to point to the damn Browns, but there are some 23 teams that have won a playoff game since the Bengals have including the Browns. Almost the entire ***** league has won a playoff game, but hey, we're not the Browns! Give me a break.

Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment because I love the Bengals. Like Mike Brown, I am loyal to a fault. I'll continue to ***** every year, but I'll continue being a fan until Brown moves the team from Cincinnati. Facts are facts though. We all get irritated about the teams lack of postseason success, but we have the worst owner and worst GM in all of professional sports. Until any of that changes, we're not going to have a legitimate shot at a championship.

Actually I have to correct you...EVERY TEAM in the NFL has won a playoff game since we last have. 23 teams have played in a Super Bowl since we last won a playoff game.

Yet...yeah our scouting department is adequate.  LMAO
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparing Front Office Sizes in the AFC North - THE PISTONS - 09-20-2017, 01:37 PM