Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJD Mock ?.0
(04-25-2017, 08:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would be very happy if this happened and I think it is a realistic SIM of what the Bengals might actually do. I would much rather have Asiata over Siragusa, but you explained why you felt that way and Siragusa is still a good prospect.  I just like that Asiata could possibly play RT if needed.  

Drafting the 2nd center is something I have done a few times as Toth slipped like he did for you.  I don't care if he can't bench press a house, he started 4 years in the SEC and fared pretty well.  That's saying something.  I worry about Pocic's length exposing him to lower leg injuries inside, and would rather have Elflein.  Regardless of your good thinking here, the Bengals would never draft two centers when they supposedly love Bodine (puke).  

I like Perine as a guy to bring the toughness back to our running game and push Hill to become more of the power runner he once was.  I think he won't last that long, but I like him.  

Good stuff, overall.

Thanks!

Yea, the Pocic/Elflein and Siragusa/Asiata picks are the two that I could have gone with the latters and the draft would have been fantastic. Truth be told, one of the reasons I did it this way was because Nate already did that mock draft haha. If I had chosen Elflein and Asiata, my draft would have shared 5 picks with his. And that's a tad bit ridiculous Tongue.

I was also surprised Perine lasted as long as he did. The middle of the RB class is really deep in this draft, with Mixon, Kamara, Foreman, Perine, Hunt, McNichols, Gallman, Williams and Mack all sitting somewhere between round 2 and round 5 that could potentially upgrade Jeremy Hill. I think there's a good chance one of the 3rd-4th round rated RBs last to the 5th round. Only time will tell. 

This is a really deep draft in general. I was noticing some really good CBs lasting to the mid rounds in this SIM. Tabor and Tankersley lasted to the end of the 3rd round and Jourdan Lewis was there in the 6th round for god's sake haha. I didn't even think to check the CBs so I didn't notice that until after the draft was completed.

I was also surprised Reynolds lasted as long as he did as well. He is one of my favorite WRs in this draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CJD Mock ?.0 - CJD - 04-24-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: CJD Mock ?.0 - SHRacerX - 04-25-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: CJD Mock ?.0 - CJD - 04-25-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: CJD Mock ?.0 - CJD - 04-25-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: CJD Mock ?.0 - Emeritus - 04-27-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: CJD Mock ?.0 - Hammerstripes - 10-17-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: CJD Mock ?.0 - CJD - 10-17-2017, 09:50 PM