Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-29-2017, 03:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Look, they drafted their Oline future over the last few years. And for better or worse they are riding that train. This season will be a make or break year for some of those guys and there is only one way to figure out what is REALLY there. The talent simply wasn't there in this draft to target olineman. So in turn what do they do? Oh you know, just turn their ho-him offense into a dynamic one. I know Yawn what else? Oh just reinforce the dline in hopes to restablish a pass rush to go along with a pretty could ln core and secondary. Get a new kicker that could very well plug a hole for a decade plus? Why???But yeah, maybe we should have grabbed an olineman that more than likely isn't any better than what we already have......

I agree , they are going to go with their tackles for sure.. center was the position i thought maybe but what i read that it was a crap shoot for centers probably after 2/3 round .. so probably a 4/5 round center is not much difference.. As for guard, they have one veteran in Johnson that has experience and can play center/guard.. they have a 4th rounder from last year in Westerman... i still think they draft one or two linemen in 6/7 rounds. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread*** - Essex Johnson - 04-29-2017, 03:49 PM