Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady/Pats deflate gate punishment
I'm going to be honest I expected all the blame to be thrown on the little guys like equipment managers as legal scapegoats, while the Patriots pleaded bloody murder that they did nothing wrong.

If they have no solid proof I don't see how Brady doesn't win his appear. I doubt he'll serve the 4 games if any at all. Probably still pay the million and lose draft picks, but Tom will most likely play.

Have to say I'd probably pay that price for a Super Bowl. Then again a tainted one? Idk.

I've always hated the Patriots. Used to be that kind of respect you you are too damn good so I hate your guts, now to see them get punished for recording signals and then punished for deflating balls over the past 8 years and it just makes me feel like they definitely could have cheated their way into a dynasty. I mean I'm sure they're still a good Coach and a good QB, but even the little things you do could completely change an outcome.

I'm almost kind of sad. if it had been about any other team I probably would be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brady/Pats deflate gate punishment - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 05-11-2015, 08:38 PM