Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-02-2017, 07:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I didn't say that. However, certain actions certainly define someone for the rest of their lives. I think it's sad to set an example that this behavior is acceptable at the highest level of success. NFL players are, whether they want to be or should be, role models. 

And what about Ray Lewis?

His actions were to hide information about murder.

Where is your outrage about him being honored and worshiped by the city of Baltimore, and not being thrown out of the league for his involvement? 

Where is the outrage about him being handed another nice cushy job on ESPN?

His crime is worse, and he is a bigger role model. 

Like I said, I don't like the Mixon pick, and I do not approve of what he did but I am willing to accept that he has had no further issues. He admitted what he did was wrong he owned it and accepted the punishment. The woman he hit has forgiven him and moved on, so I have no choice but to do the same thing. He steps out of line at all...he should be gone and that is why I wish he wasn't here. This team gives 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and in Pacman's case 12th chances.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth - Murdock2420 - 05-03-2017, 01:52 PM