Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-08-2017, 09:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Solid posts, Vlad. They can't excuse the Bengals picking up dirt bags after the rest of the NFL passes on them for being criminals, so they focus on players from rival teams either accused of things or cut for what they did, as if that's even in the same ball park. 

I think the two of you are kinda missing the point. It's the hypocrisy of ravens fans coming here bitching about the bengals drafting mixon considering who's been on your team. You wanna cast stones, fine.

If you two are so passionate about the topic of abusing women then by all means take your passion to a state or national level. Get involved, speak out! The amount of time you spend here griping about something not even relating to your team is astounding.

And it's not even our job to defend the selection, it's mike brown's. I believe he's already addressed it. Again, the parties involved have moved on. You should do the same.

Get a life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth - BenZoo2 - 05-08-2017, 09:44 AM