Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-09-2017, 03:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: There were a couple that I'm not very proud of....the mods may have taken them down before you saw them. I've wisened up and came to my senses over time....thankfully the staff had my best interest at heart. LOL

I realize my folly now....and I was wrong to judge the young man....that's something I ardently try to refrain from. I offer my sincere apologies to anyone I may have offended.  I'm certainly no angel....especially in my younger days.  I still am not thrilled about it....but everyone deserves a second chance....

That's basically where I've landed with him. I wasn't thrilled with the pick either. Although, it wasn't really due to my opinion what he did. I was more concerned with just being the butt of the "group of thugs" shit once again from the media. I prefer ESPN and NFL.com saying nice things about my team, not calling them a bunch of misfits and criminals...

As far as the player goes, I agree that he deserves a second chance. And now that he's on the team, I'm trying to focus on the football side of it which, admittedly, is exciting to watch. 

Here's to him never hurting anyone ever again. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth - CJD - 05-09-2017, 03:59 PM