Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-11-2017, 12:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A normally person would back off when the woman they are sexually harassing tells them no. Wait, a normal person wouldn't sexually harass someone. And then punch that victim in the face. And then, once they were remorseful and a "model citizen", threaten a university employee with their car after throwing a ticket at them. 

I guess looking out for victims makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe I was just raised right. If you have something else to add to your victim blaming, by all means, send a few more laughing emojis or whatever it is you post to make this right with you. 

Hilarious

I will because you just shift your argument from her being the aggressor to whatever this argument is.

Someone who was raised right wouldn't follow a team that's best player is a murderer nor would they defend a man who beats women, but it's convenient when you pick and choose what you're holier-than-thou about.

And in another one of your famous exaggerations, show me where Mixon threatened the parking lot attendee?  He threw his parking ticket at the employee, and you equate that to threatening?

Wow.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth - BFritz21 - 05-11-2017, 02:59 PM