Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Letter Mixon Enquirer
(05-06-2017, 01:32 PM)grampahol Wrote: In the age of phony outrage where anyone can be outraged over everything and anything that really has nothing whatever to do with their own lives this is pretty small peanuts. 
Folks like to pretend that any single person represents the entire city, but Mixon doesn't represent the city, just one small facet of the Cincinnati Bengals. 
The Bengals made a decision to draft the young man and give him a chance to win for them. That's the bottom line. He was drafted to play football and not to become a pillar of the community. 
These issues were not in the news when they happened and only became a public issue because someone with a cell phone snapped pictures and apparently got a nice payday as a result. I not really sure exactly how that transpired ,but it happened long before the draft and before Joe Mixon became a known celebrity. 
If people really want to play the outrage game they probably ought to dig into all the dirt of elected officials who really do represent the community and even entire nations. The only thing Joe Mixon needs to represent going forward is himself, his family and his team. 
As I said before if he gains 2000 yards in one season and scores 20 TDs and never gets in trouble again in his life I hope all the phony outragees have fun pretending that they've been personally wronged somehow, but I sincerely doubt anyone will pay one bit of attention to them. 
I've already begun the process of not paying them any attention. 
Best post I've read in this subject.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Letter Mixon Enquirer - McC - 05-06-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Mike Brown Letter Mixon Enquirer - CJD - 05-05-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Mike Brown Letter Mixon Enquirer - McC - 05-05-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Mike Brown Letter Mixon Enquirer - J24 - 05-05-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: Mike Brown Letter Mixon Enquirer - jason - 05-06-2017, 02:24 PM
RE: Mike Brown Letter Mixon Enquirer - McC - 05-07-2017, 06:56 PM