Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
The Bengals Board Football Fantasy has always been full, so I have been in other CBS and ESPN Football Fantasy, often 6 leagues a year. I am in a Bengals Board Baseball League. one of 7 baseball leagues I am in. So all I want to do is talk Mock Drafts a second. In July, I am already practicing Mock Drafts on CBS Site. I'm finding it is key to remember there were other draft picks besides Bengals Chase. It would be nice to get Steelers Harris at RB, but he goes fast in round 1 or early 2. I have no problem coming away with Jaguars Etienne and Broncos Williams at RB, and Williams is going to be Broncos #1 RB because they don't have much besides the 1st round pick RB. At TE, Kelce goes early, but Pitts doesn't and I have no problem grabbing Falcons Pitts after first few rounds as my TE. Same Pitts many wanted Bengals too draft. At WR their are other 1st rounds beside Chase who goes kind of fast. Alabama Heisman Smith who was great in SEC and tore up Ohio State in Championship will team up with Alabama QB at Eagles, and has to start due to lack of WR's. Yet this talent often can be a later draft pick in Mock Drafts. Add in Waddle, Toney, Bateman, E.Moore as top pick WR's who keep coming up late pick steals in Mock Drafts.

So my point is there are first round and early second round draft picks to consider in practicing mock drafts and planning your real draft strategy. Not everybody can draft Kelce at TE. The rookie RB Harris goes fast. Chase is hard to get. Still, there are other NFL top rookies that can help fill out your teams. Myself, I feel if I get Pitts at TE, Williams or Etienne at RB, Smith at WR or Waddle or Bateman, I feel like that fills my opening day roster out pretty good adding them to good veteran picks. Oh yes, Boyd is becoming a later pick that I love to grab. Chase and Higgins go off the mock draft boards leaving Boyd there to grab, and I still consider the veteran Boyd the best WR on the Bengals and one of the best in NFL. Boyd is a mid round Steal so far in mock drafts.

It's not too early to be practicing in CBS or ESPN mock drafts. Seeing who you might be able to get after first 2 rounds. I see some people draft first 2 rounds and then let computer pick for them each year. I don't do that, because there are good players on the board all through the draft that I want, even the very last pick in fantasy draft is important. So I'm excited to see how my Fantasy Football Drafts play out in August. If I can get Boyd and some Top Pick Rookies like Pitts, J. Williams, D. Smith in the Mid to Late Rounds, I will love it. Sometimes Joe Burrow is still there in last pick of Mock Drafts, so it shows not to quit and let computer make your last picks.

Oh yes, I play For Free....I don't like losing money, so I don't gamble. ...but playing Fantasy for Free is Fun also.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 07-24-2021, 11:47 AM