Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(07-25-2021, 12:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: If we are going to "reset" and do away with keepers then I'm even more in favor of an auction draft.  

Why not?  Live a little, guys.  It's not rocket science and it would be the most exciting way to build your team.  Think of it like free agency.  You can get whoever you want, and can build out your team in a million different ways.

PS Can I make a suggestion for our lineups?  I'm curious if anyone is in favor of this:  Can we change it to starting 1 RB and 2 Flex (vs 2 RB and 1 Flex)?  I just think it's better for fantasy nowadays.  There's not that many good RB's in today's NFL, and if you have someone go down you're left starting an absolute turd.  I feel like with 2 flex people can still start 2 RB's, or even 3.  But if you're stuck with only 1 decent one for a a game or two, then at least you can play a WR or TE to get some points.  Just a thought....

I'd be good with that.

Also interested in auction, would be something fresh.

I'd be fine voting no keepers and Auction draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 07-25-2021, 05:45 PM