Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-01-2021, 07:37 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Would have been fine with the TE thing had there been a vote and some respectful conversation about it.  Except he brought it up 3 pages back and you and him were the only ones who wanted it.

I voice my opinion again (did it days ago along with others), and am told this is basically what I asked for.  It's not.  It's not even close.  Then I try to explain it and am railroaded by the two of you (the only people out of 12 who voted yes) telling me I'm weird, or that I like yelling at clouds.

Well guess what?  I don't need you to explain this to me, nor do I need the jabs.  Not having to start a TE is stupid.  The two people who wanted this get their way (Last place and 2nd to place, real experts).  Congrats.  

I'm just here to have some fun in a fantasy league with Bengals fans, had no idea this was so serious.

I could honestly give two shits about lineups or draft types, which if you go through this thread you would see that, I've basically just been rolling with whatever is brought up and even changing my vote on things to keep people around.

I don't care if we do a 6 QB 3 DEF Auction draft if that's what people want.

This all just seems like a huge over reaction.

But hey, that's just the opinion of the guy who came in 11th as you so kindly pointed out. Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-01-2021, 08:34 PM