Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2021, 06:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Sorry, I took you changing the league settings to the new roster as it being more than a "suggestion."

And like I said, I wasn't even as angry about the rule changes as I was the responses to my objections.  What's that word a lot of kids overuse today?  Gaslighting?  Telling me this is exactly what I wanted is nonsense and anyone with even a basic understanding of fantasy football knows that.  Your buddy chiming in with you irked me, and you telling me I'm yelling at clouds was completely uncalled for. 

Also, notice how not a single person other than you two has supported this idea.  Not one.

PS You suppplied one article and the beginning of it starts "While still an unpopular opinion..."

Sorry. I had to ensure I could make the changes before I suggested doing so.....But there is nothing anywhere to point to me mandating anything. 

As to the "not a single" person other than my "buddy"...Synric shared his thoughts on the flex. 

Either you're in or you're out...I'd like to see you stick around, but your choice
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-02-2021, 07:11 PM