Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2021, 08:37 PM)hollodero Wrote: I have no problem with flexing the TE spot, and though I wouldn't advocate it myself, in the end that is the commissioner's call, bfine is the boss; but I do not fully agree with the presented conclusion in that article.

For sure, the three top TEs will probably score more than the following ones, but it's not like it's only those three and a bunch of total scrubs afterwards.

Eg. you have Henry and Jonnu Smith with the Pats, Noah Fant, Irv Smith did a whole lot at the end of last season, there's Hockenson, Pitts might be an intriguing option, Mark Andrews isn't exactly rubbish, there's Thomas, Gronk, OJ Howard will be back, Tonyan, Gesicki, that aren't total duds. Of course, if you draft TE later on, you won't get one that is just as good as the top options, but that is true for pretty much every other position too. That is what draft strategy is all about, assessing where drafting players has the most value.

On the other hand, when taking the presented opinion to its conclusion you could argue just flexing every position due to a dropoff at some point.

And though that's not my cup of tea, the Mantooth reaction possibly was not really relatable in its intensity, but I'm not throwing any stone in that regard. Happens to all of us at times, imho, hence I'd be in favor of burying all hatchets and let this thing just slide without much fuzz.

Yes, but he's a magnanimous boss. 

As to flexing the TE; it seems folks are of the "I'll deal with it" mentality. So it seems we'll roll with TE.

Now for my latest suggestion: add a long snapper. 1 point for every successful longsnap. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-02-2021, 09:10 PM