Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-04-2021, 03:42 PM)kevin Wrote: I was just added to Bengal Fantasy League, and I Thank the E Mails and such getting me in.

I am using team name : Kevin-BengalsFan1968 which is what I use in posts.  So far Paul Browns picture.

I've tried some Mock Drafts. I can't say I agree with the Grades Yahoo gives out. They have their way of building a team, and I have mine. I never did go by what CBS Fantasy, ESPN Fantasy or Yahoo Fantasy so called experts suggest anyway.  I know the players I am trying to get and back-up plans if they are off the board.  CBS, ESPN and Yahoo all rank the players different, so it is not an exact science.  I know the type players that I like to start a Fantasy Football Season with.  It all depends on where you get to draft, first, middle or last. First better be one heck of a pick because you don't pick again until close to round 3.  I'm practicing on the short time, Yahoo gives you only a few seconds to pick when it is your turn, so I better have some in the que ready to go.

I have played in many leagues, so I can play by any rules.  It's as they say in football, don't complain about the weather, both teams had to play on the same field.

So looking forward to my first year in Bengals Fantasy League. I'll try to be competitive.  I have some players to draft that might be flying under the radar, so Yahoo Mock thinks my picks are bad.  We will see. Hey, if they don't pan out, there is always the Free Agent Pool during season. As you get to the last parts of the draft, it's all a crap shoot, and I'm sure my later round ideas are different from who the Yahoo, ESPN or CBS say to pick in late rounds.

The only thing I promise in The Draft is that I will not take a kicker in Round One. Other than that, Anything Goes. I would love to have all 3 Bengals WR's except they would all have the same bye week, but me thinks I end up with one of them at some point. Should Be Fun.  Tiger

Welcome aboard man.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-04-2021, 10:19 PM