Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-17-2021, 02:36 AM)kevin Wrote: I Am NEW...I am set up in Yahoo to play first week...I am completely confused about Norse Gods and such, which I just went back and found.  Can you just pick one for me. I have no idea who is taken or not taken with only 3 or 4 left...I don't care where I pick. It's all good.  You can build a team from any spot.  

I really think a few of us did not see The Norse God post. It is not on Yahoo any place. Please just give me a Draft Spot, I don't care where. It could be the other 3 did not see The Norse God post.  I know McNeil is in a Bengals Baseball League I am in and that has us busy. Plus I have had Funeral things to do, much paperwork on real life things. So all I need is a Draft Spot.  I am on Yahoo, I have Paul Brown as team picture, it seems the only thing is this Norse God thing, and I don't think I'm the only one who did not see The Norse God post.

I don't even know what a Norse God is.  Can you just pick one and give me a Draft Spot, because I do not care where I draft.  There are upsides to First, Middle or Last if it is a snake draft.  Yahoo says in Week One that I play Coach McNeil. Before that, I would like to Draft.  The worst would be the computer picking my players. I don't always agree with the Computer Sites Top Pick when it is my turn in each round. I can make my picks from any spot from first to last.

Again, I am NEW and all I need is a Draft Spot...Any Draft Spot.

It says the spots left ate 1, 2, 7 and 8.....So in this order, I would want 2. If 2 gone then 7.  If 7 gone then 1.  If 1 gone then 8. ...If that helps get me into Draft....Really, any of the remaining Draft Spots is Fine.  I have practiced Yahoo Mock Drafts from every spot on the board, so I can Draft from anywhere.  Last in 1 makes you first in 2.....1 or 2 gives a top pick but a long wait in 2....7 or 8 is close to 6 and in the middle of all rounds...Every Draft Spot has it's up side and down side. I can draft from any spot on the board.

It does not say untaken Norse Gods...just picks 1, 2, 7 and 8 are open....So my choices would be 2, 7, 1, 8 in that order....2 being my first choice....but I can draft from any of them. ...Once we Draft and get going, I'm assuming The Draft and Free Agents will all be on Yahoo Site, and working the Free Agent Pool is as Key as The Draft.  I never finish with the team I drafted. Many good Free Agents having good seasons come along, and some draft picks are Duds.

Looking forward to my FIRST YEAR in this League. Just need a Draft Spot.  Being a 1968 Bengals Fan, you youngsters may be too good for me,  and me too Old School, but I'll do my best to try to give you a game each week. Old POPS will try to give you all a game each week.  I Never Quit.  If I can't make play-offs, I still play Spoiler. I play out the season always, be it Fantasy NFL, MLB or NBA on Yahoo, ESPN or CBS.  I Never Quit during the season.

Save ChangesCancel Edit
1968 Bengal Fan

Uh, kevin, I'll try my best to help you out here.  The Norse God thing was just a way bfine assigned draft pick numbers to something we can choose from.  In the past we've used ex.: colors.  He assigned each color to a draft number and whatever color you picked was where you drafted.

Same thing here.  Each Norse God has a draft position assigned to it.  You just have to pick one of the names left.  Which I'm sure bfine will post an updated version of.  You probably have just a few left to choose from.  Good luck man.  Hoped this helped somewhat.

EDIT: I think you have a few years on me man. I'm no longer the old man of this League.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-17-2021, 08:48 AM