Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-17-2021, 04:42 PM)kevin Wrote: Looks like you will get 1 or 8....I just got in at 2, so it says....So I will get one of the best RB's on board at 2, have to at 2.  Now who I get at 23 and 26 is another story. Depends who is on The Draft Board.  Then a wait to 47 and 50.  That is finger crossing time. So will be 71 and 73.  I won't get all the players I want, but I'll take who I can live with as my best players. and then fill in my Depth as we go.   You kind of liked my Baseball draft Coach McNeil, on mid to late rounders.  I kind of know the players that I think I can get up to last round. I've did over 12 Yahoo Mock Drafts and some CBS Mocks, in fact I already have 2 teams.  A CBS Team called PILOTS after my High School, and an ESPN Team called HULK to use their Hulk image, and both Drafts over, and I got the type players I was after.  I have some interesting last round pick choices of names.

On doing the Yahoo Mocks, I don't care what Draft rating Yahoo gives me.  I know who I want. Yahoo doesn't know any more than we do.  So them grading a F or D or C or B or A, how do they know.  I'm for just sticking with your gut, and taking who you like, not who Yahoo likes. 

Good Luck to everybody in The Draft.  I'll be honest, I never watched Thanksgiving Football until in Fantasy, If I end up with some Key Players going Thanksgiving, I'll be more into it. 

There is some running back named Henry that I will have to consider at 2.  At least that would give me one good RB, even if the draft gives me chopped liver at RB depth as we go.  No reason for me to hide that.  If Henry goes in 1, then I take one of the other top RBs.  At 2, I would be foolish to do otherwise.

#2 Can be tricky. Especially given the injury history of the top backs. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-17-2021, 04:53 PM