Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-17-2021, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: #2 Can be tricky. Especially given the injury history of the top backs. 

I agree. Still, the top starting RB's in the NFL go fast. So do the few good TE's.  I may have to take whoever at TE. I can't see reaching down for a TE when I still need to grab top WR's and a top QB and back up RB's.  Once Kelce and Kittle are gone, the decline in talent is vast. I expect some Bengal Fan to have Pitts earmarked, he was talked about a lot on our Draft Board Site.  I may not get an elite TE, but if I can just get one that a team plans on as their GO TO TE, I can live with that.  Who knows, I may grab Pitts at some point, but I'm thinking too many Bengals Fans were wanting Bengals to draft Pitts, and they will be all over him, and he probably will be a good deep threat TE. He is more a WR than a TE, a TE that can run the Bomb like a Bob Trumpy or Eifert.  I see his team going deep to Pitts often, because he is so WR like.  Very Interesting who will grab him and where. 

Going 2 means I don't pick again until almost Round 3.  I'm going to have to bang out 2 Big Names before I have another long wait. I would think a WR will be a must....I LOVE IT....Who is gone, who to take....I just hope I don't have computer problems, and I don't blow any rounds due to missing the clock with a pick. The Mocks helped me learn the Yahoo Boards a little.  I think it only gives you one minute, so I better have 2 picks in mind when I am UP NEXT. Often someone takes my pick right before me, so a back-up pick needed since 1 minute goes Fast. There is no time to hunt all over the boards. that minute goes fast.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-17-2021, 05:21 PM