Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Good Draft Everybody

I never planned on doubling down on Defense and Kickers, but my late picks kept going off the board. So I thought, with 18 Rounds, if I can add Chiefs and Tampa Kicker as bye week back-ups, do it. My last 4 rounder types were gone.

I wanted Mahomes, Chase, D Smith, Burrow, Waddle, but they all went just before my pick. I was set for Bills QB if not Mahomes and Boyd if not Chase. I thought if Burrow gone the Browns QB would be there, but NO, so I grabbed rookie Lawrence as a back-up Qb. I liked getting Hardman and E Moore late at WR.

You guys were a lot tougher than Yahoo Mock Drafts. I always got who I wanted, but I knew you guys would be tougher.

Looking forward to Jungle Noise League and GO BENGALS.... Tiger

Now back to Bengals Board Baseball where my team is in 1st Place in West Division but Play-Offs week after next will be rough. Bengals Fans are tough in Baseball also. GO REDS ...GO BENGALS.

Again, THANKS For The Help on how to pick a thing on this site to get a draft spot on Yahoo site. League Manager Messages let me know to come on this site to do that. So Thanks for the help in getting me into open spot, and helping me get a draft spot. Yahoo gave me worst Grade in our Draft, but I will try to be a little more competitive than their D Draft Grade. I don't know what happened to the guy that I replaced from last year, but I am glad to get a chance to be in Bengals Fans Jungle Noise League. I jumped at the open spot in Jungle Noise Bengals League. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-26-2021, 09:28 PM