Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-27-2021, 11:14 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Kevins so confident he's telling us all his moves before he even makes em, and is basically telling all the teams with sorry kickers that he has so much talent on his team that somebody can take one of his.
No, not that at all.  

Just saying that I ended up with one kicker too many.  Tampa Kicker Succop will be back in the Free Agent Pool Sunday Morning.  I saw no reason not to share this. Some team may have wanted this kicker last round. 

I lose nothing by saying he will be back in Free Agent Pool Sunday. If some other team wanted him, he will be there. 

It was a draft mistake on my part. The clock was running out on me. I took 2 good kickers earlier than normal, and I don't need 2 Kickers. Nobody needs 2 Kickers.  I am trying to be nice and say he will be a Free Agent tomorrow morning.  Somebody out there may have wanted this guy in the draft.  Most Mock Drafts have him going early to somebody. I just have no use for 2 Kickers, and that was a Draft Error on my part. 

Now if nobody wants him, that's fine to.  I'm dropping him for a pass catcher.  I have to.  Nobody needs 2 Kickers. 

So Succop is back in Free Agency Sunday Morning, if anybody wanted him in the draft. I see no reason to hide this info like a poker game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-28-2021, 04:00 PM