Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-28-2021, 03:20 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Shine up my trophy!
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...1300920193]
[Image: USATSI_15142719.jpg]

If you had not taken Mahomes, I would have a few spots behind you.  But I knew drafting 2nd that Mahomes might not make it to pick 23, so I had Allen as my back-up plan, and Lamb with pick 26 if he was there. ....Yes, I would have loved to have grabbed Mahomes and Lamb, but Allen and Lamb not bad after long wait after Pick 2 in Round 1. .....Still, You got the QB that I wanted.  I like your picture of him throwing sideways if he has to, and in baseball he was a Shortstop, and Shortstops can make all kinds of throws. ...I had Lamb rated high because Collinsworth likes him, and that's good enough for me. Adding Thielen in next batch to Lamb was more than I hoped for.

Mahomes is often the top Fantasy Point scorer, so yes, I envy you getting Mahomes. Back to Back Super Bowls says it all. Plus Andy Reid runs a Great Offense, We can put Andy Reid up there with Paul Brown and others on Great Offense. Mahomes is great, but he is also in a great offense. Great Pick By You.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-28-2021, 04:09 PM