Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-27-2021, 02:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My team is trash. I have a gimp RB in Barkley and rookie RB in Harris. Those are the horses carrying my squad.

Draft was fun though, good luck as we get the season underway.

If you have Steelers top pick rookie Harris, they will get him yards. Steelers like to run the ball, always have. 

If you have Patriots Harris, they are talking him as their top RB.  Patriots like to run the ball also. 

You may be far better at RB than you think. 

Bad news for whoever drafted Dobbins carted off last preseason week.  So who is Ravens RB now ?  Ravens also love to run the ball and they open running lanes. Good opportunity for whoever steps in as Ravens #1 RB now.  Is it Gus Edwards ?  If so, suddenly his value rises. 

If you got Steelers rookie Harris, you did good. Steelers took him top pick for a reason. Rookie Running backs bring young fresh legs to the NFL.  For Bengals sake, I hope he isn't as good as last Steelers running back named Harris, Franco Harris. 

Oh Yes...Yahoo says it is My Team that is Trash. I had worst Draft rating and am picked to score the fewest points. I'm suppose to get blown out Week One, per Yahoo....So at least you don't have Yahoo calling you the worst team already, that dishonor belongs to Me.

Yahoo saying my Draft Stunk and was the Worst Draft, well, I have to consider they are right. I did make moves as clock was ticking off that I did not want to do. So Sunday Morning as Free Agency opened up, I've jumped in. I no longer have 2 Kickers. I no longer have 3 Quarterbacks. Succop and Tua dumped back into Free Agent Pool. Also a couple Bench Yahoo Projection upgrades. That about does it on me trying to add to my Bench before season and trying to fix what Yahoo rated The Worst Draft in The League.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-29-2021, 10:38 AM