Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-10-2015, 04:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: League is getting pretty interesting.  Shake and DJS had a helluva matchup for first place, with DJS coming from behind.  Both scored over 140.  DJS has gone from 0-2 to 7 straight wins and 1st place.

I barely beat Urinalcake in a decent matchup in the 130's.  Harley Dog with a nice 140 + and another win.  3 teams at 7-2 now.  Shake at 6-3, but with the most points.  1 team at 5-4.  And 4 teams at 4-5.

4 weeks till the playoffs.  Best of luck to everyone.

Not to mention all the injuries piling up. I've lost Keenan Allen and Dion Lewis in back to back weeks now. Big time fantasy players like Foster, Bell, Charles, Smith Sr., and Roethlisberger have been banged up or to the IR.

This week did have some great matchups, I thought I was done for once Lewis went down, but Bennett and Langford went off on MNF for me.

I think Shake definitely has the best team in the league despite the 6-3 record. His entire team is just stacked with guys that are threats to hit 20-30 or even more points each week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 11-10-2015, 05:15 PM