Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-10-2015, 05:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Not to mention all the injuries piling up. I've lost Keenan Allen and Dion Lewis in back to back weeks now. Big time fantasy players like Foster, Bell, Charles, Smith Sr., and Roethlisberger have been banged up or to the IR.

This week did have some great matchups, I thought I was done for once Lewis went down, but Bennett and Langford went off on MNF for me.

I think Shake definitely has the best team in the league despite the 6-3 record. His entire team is just stacked with guys that are threats to hit 20-30 or even more points each week.

Thanks, but obviously anything can happen. I actually had a similar team last year in the "other" board league:

Aaron Rodgers
Leveon Bell
Arian Foster
Alshon Jeffery
DeAndre Hopkins
Kelvin Benjamin
Justin Forsett (flex)

That team was putting up 150+ most weeks, yet I lost in the first round because pretty much all of these guys decided to have their worst week of the year (or close to it) all at once. As for the injuries, losing Bell was huge for me, but thankfully I had some depth with DeAngelo Williams and Doug Martin. Players have been dropping like flies the last 2-3 weeks.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 11-10-2015, 05:31 PM