Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-10-2015, 05:43 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: While we're talking about injuries and the quality of teams, I'm thinking my chances have from great to average at best. Losing Arian Foster (for the year) and Matt Forte is one helluva kick in the nuts for a team. Backs are hard enough to come by nowadays, and trying to replace two that were ranking in the top 5 in points is maybe too much. Plus, my QB sucks.

My team is now basically the Julio Jones show and cross your fingers on everyone else.

Forte will be back for the fantasy playoffs though, so just make it there (which you should) and at least you'll have him back.

Shake lost Bell who is better than either of ours (Lewis and Foster), but damn what I'd give to have his backup situation of Williams being a workhorse in Pittsburgh's scheme instead of guessing which Patriots and Texans RBs will even see touches.

I'm just glad I'm doing as well as I am. Shake has the clear best team IMO, and then HarleyDog is 1 good RB away from being scary as shit, where did that team come from?! Harley and Shake is the matchup to keep an eye on this week, should be a high scoring affair. This league has been fun and some of the middle of the pack teams definitely have a chance with the top teams suffering some serious injuries.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 11-10-2015, 06:07 PM